Friday 6 March 2015

My Final Year Project Planning - Social Networks Marketing Strategies and Their Impact

Oh my god!! Yesterday my lecturer told us that we had to pick up our final year project from a list and start planning and drafting it. So being so active on social network, i decided to pick this topic:

Social Network Marketing Strategies and Their Impact on Business Operation

Big topic!!! I will need to do a lot of researches, going through hundred of websites, discuss with my friends and my lecturer! Ok, here is the list of initial sources that I will be going to study:

  1. What is Social Network - Wiki Page This is the introduction of what is social network.
  2. Social Media Examiner - This is the site where I can get hundreds of working social network marketing strategies that published by all the industries leader. 
  3. Hootsuite - This company create a great tool and they also had a great blog on social network marketing!
This will be my first three sites for the research. If you had any more good sources do let me know! 

3 comments:

  1. QUANTUM BINARY SIGNALS

    Get professional trading signals delivered to your cell phone every day.

    Start following our trades today & make up to 270% per day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will recommend anyone looking for Business loan to Le_Meridian they helped me with Four Million USD loan to startup my Quilting business and it's was fast When obtaining a loan from them it was surprising at how easy they were to work with. They can finance up to the amount of $500,000.000.00 (Five Hundred Million Dollars) in any region of the world as long as there 1.9% ROI can be guaranteed on the projects.The process was fast and secure. It was definitely a positive experience.Avoid scammers on here and contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On. lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com. WhatsApp...+ 19893943740. if you looking for business loan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As reported by Stanford Medical, It is indeed the one and ONLY reason women in this country get to live 10 years longer and weigh an average of 19 KG lighter than we do.

    (And actually, it has totally NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret-exercise and really, EVERYTHING to do with "how" they eat.)

    P.S, I said "HOW", not "what"...

    Tap on this link to find out if this quick quiz can help you release your true weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete